CarebearArmy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ayanad gear - How to get it (Best kit in game)

2 posters

Go down

Ayanad gear - How to get it (Best kit in game) Empty Ayanad gear - How to get it (Best kit in game)

Post by Astril Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:42 pm

This guide covers how to get Ayanad gear the best kit in the game.

This one is fairly simple to get but very expensive to acheve

The first thing to do is to hit the 'O' key and look up Ayanad.
once you have selected the pieces you aree interested in crafting you will need to go to the first step in its chain
there are 10 steps to get to Ayanad they are as follows:
Apprentice (baught brom NPC)
Craftsman's (the first recipie)
Artificer's
Artisan's
Conqueror's
Illustrious (this is where it gets difficult)
Magnificent
Epherium
Delphinad
Ayanad

When you hit Illustrious things get difficult as the output item from the recipie is random and only one of them can be used in the next tier's recipie. This continues until you hit the final piece you need to use the equipment encyclopedia (Shift+I) to see what stats you want on your final item.

Now since you will get stuck presumably a number of time until you get the right item to continue the recipie chain let alone the right item in the end you will need to be prepared to craft each recipie a number of times.(this is what makes it so expensive)

Astril

Back to top Go down

Ayanad gear - How to get it (Best kit in game) Empty Re: Ayanad gear - How to get it (Best kit in game)

Post by GuppyHealgood Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:25 pm

i think after illustrious you have a 1 in 7 chance to get the type that you need. after magnificent i think its 1 in 4 but it might be worth the effort. specially if your RNG luck is good.

GuppyHealgood

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum